I tried to do a close-up of the nose art and the cockpit.
Here's a shot of the real "Marge," with Dick Bong himself in the cockpit.

You can tell the mark of a true amateur (i.e. not very good) photographer -- blurry pictures with the lens cap visible on the side. Niiiiice.
And, finally, what post would be complete without a few pictures of Trey and our dogs? Here's Trey enjoying the wagon that I just assembled for him. It eventually had to get moved outside because it was just too big for him to maneuver very well inside.
This is Trey's "pouty" look. It's hard to resist that face!
Bear Cub, contemplating his future as a much thinner bear cub.
Trey playing in the backyard, with Chloe making a surprise appearance (she's on the right).
3 comments:
Nice work on the airplane! And Trey is reminding me more and more of you when you were little! Love ya, Mom
nice plane. didn't your dad have a sailboat in a bottle once? I think I remember one.
Tina: I love being able to see pics of Trey and watch him grow. What a handsome "little man" he is!I sent your blog address to Erica at United Underwriters so she and Brianne can see what a cutie you guys have! Remember our talks, at work, about you and you longing for a family? Me, as the wise "old woman" told you it would happen! How are you feeling? Post some pics of you, too! Much love, Vickie
Post a Comment