Marji tagged me, so here goes!
3 Joys:
1. Having Trey in my life!
2. Del, my husband.
3. The gospel.
3 Fears:
1. Getting cancer or anyone I know getting cancer.
2. Getting murdered/kidnapped or anyone I know getting murdered/kidnapped.
3. Having Trey get hurt.
3 Goals:
1. Be happy and do all I should do each day.
2. Be productive. (It's been so hard while pregnant and tired and sick!! Poor Del.)
3. Be good mom/wife.
3 Obsessions:
1. Eating (again, pregnant...)
2. Smells (pregnant...)
3. Making sure Trey is safe (see 3 Fears above) :)
3 Random Surprising Facts:
1. My senior year at a priest/laurel boating activity I kicked the boat propeller and had to be on crutches. That caused me to miss the prom (didn't want to go on crutches!). I almost had to use them at graduation to get my diploma too, but luckily I had improved enough by then.
2. In young women's we got to do a sleepover at Danny White's house while he and his family were out of town. Danny White was the Dallas Cowboy's quarterback back then. He was our YW leader's brother-in-law. Very nice house. We swam in his pool, played tennis, and stayed up most, if not all, of the night.
3. I was Relief Society President of a BYU student ward. Surprising because I don't like to talk in front of people.
People I tag:
Jen
Colette
Amberly
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment