Photos taken from Grandma Cindy's camera.
At Grandma and Grandpa Jordan's house...
Trey loves cars!
Trey with Alex and Josh his cousins...
Swimming!
Swimming in the backyard with Trey, Del and the cousins. Something scary is after Del and Trey went inside, Mary and Taylor said a bobcat came up to them and they shot it with their water gun and splashed the pool water at it. It was about 6 feet away from them! Scary. We've seen a bobcat out there before. My mom had raw chicken slow cooking on the grill, so we think that's what drew it close.
2 comments:
The last two pics of Trey are my favorite! He's so dang cute! It's fun to see him grow up and who he looks like!
I can't believe a bobcat came that close! I have heard stories on the news about that happening here and I think I would start crying if I ever even glanced at one 30 feet away. I'm so glad Trey wasn't anywhere near! Miss you guys!
P.S. - Have fun in Utah next week! :-)
Hey guys!
Yes, it's true. I actually have a blog! And I'm SO SORRY for the horrible oversight of not telling you!!! PLEASE forgive me!!
Hope you had a great time in Utah. Wished I was there. I can't believe how much Trey looks like you, Del Wayne!! It's crazy!
We really need to get the FAB FOUR together again SOON!
xoxo
Post a Comment