Thursday, May 01, 2008

PROJECTS!

I thought it would be fun to put some projects on here that I've done or am working on! So, here goes...
This is a recipe box that I decorated with paper using modge podge to adhear it so the metal surface.

Inside the box...I love it because the box is big enought that all my recipes fit! I stapled ribbon next to the tabs to help distingish each section.


I did this awhile ago...I love the colors. Maybe IF we have a girl someday and IF we name her a name starting with the letter "M," then maybe I can put this in her room. :) I did the letter "M" for Mecham...

This is the afghan I am working on right now.


This is my never ending cross-stitch. This is a Santa Clause by Mary Englebreit. I love the colors. I work on it when I feel like having fun, but also thinking and counting and looking at really small squares.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tina, you are so very talented! Wow!! I want you to teach me how to knit! Where did you find the recipe box? I love the size of it. You did such a good job making it all cute and the ribbon tabs on the different sections are very clever. You are the most talented lady ever! Miss you guys! Tell the boys hi for me, and keep up the great work!!

Anonymous said...

Tina You are so stinkin talented. I love the recipe box, what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

These are great. I've taken up knitting myself in the last few years, though I can't crochet more than a potholder (the afghan looks like crochet, right?). And still doing photography.

Big Brother is watching you.