
Bear loves his piggy. He usually plays with his piggy after he's eaten and he'll scratch on the bedroom door, if his piggy is in there, so that we'll let him in to go and get it. It is so cute. His piggy makes an oinking sound too.

Oink, oink...

Del, Ben, and Julie. Ben is my cousin Marc's son. He came into town for a quick visit.

Putting together the bench. Del and Trey are both looking at their tools.

Working really hard.

Trey actually crawled up like this while Del was working. He wanted to be right where his daddy was! We think he has the building/tool genes from both of his grandpas!


The finished product! Good job!

We don't know if this will be the final location for it, but we wanted it away from the sprinklers for now, so here it is! Look how our garden is growing!

Looking at his daddy...We have peppermint, rosemary, strawberry and basil plants growing here along with some flowers.
4 comments:
hey! I dont know if you remember me or not i used to be in the sachse ward. your litte one is so cute! it is good to see that things are going good for you guys! take care!!
I'm pretty sure I saw the instruction booklet lying open on the floor. What's up with that?
Yeah, the instruction booklet was for Trey's benefit. He was having a hard time figuring it all out (it was his first time with a socket set), so I thought I'd let him glance at the instruction booklet every once in a while. It totally wasn't for me. I'm a guy...I don't need instructions!
It looks like you had fun putting together your bench. I love the garden. I cant wait until our house is done and we can do our own garden.
Post a Comment