
Del with his super-cool Pop tarts tattoo...and that's not sweat on his shirt, but water from the painful application.

Trey with his new little tricycle.

Unfortunately, our porch is so small that he can barely make one little round (with our help). We'll have to go to the driveway or garage for real fun.

Filling the garden with dirt...

Our garden after planting...

We planted a ton of stuff (some from seed, some little plants). Tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, carrots, scallions, cantaloupe, cilantro, and marigolds (to keep bugs away). Now we just need to put stakes with reflector ribbon to help keep birds away.

This is a baby blanket I'm working on for my second cousin's baby girl. I've tie quilted it (not pictured) and am working on the border now. I'll post a final picture when I'm done.
6 comments:
Thanks guys, for giving me my chuckle for the day! I laughed my head off when I saw Del Wayne with that Pop Tarts tattoo! Seriously, the look on his face is priceless! Trey is huge and the garden is beautiful. Tina, I love the quilt! I guess soon we'll see if you get to make (a pink!) one for yourself...
Love you guys - take care!!
I wish I knew how to quilt! It's beautiful.
Del - you look like you are trying to be the Fonz or something! What a hysterical picture! - Mom
You are correct, Mom. The Fonz was my inspiration for that picture.
I'm starting to think that it's a permanent tattoo, because it's still going strong. Maybe I should shower.
Del - you looked tough before the tattoo, but with it: Whoo!
Hope you guys are well!
Del, that tattoo looks like a tiny smudge on your big gunz
Post a Comment