Monday, December 04, 2006

Snow in Texas! Brrr...!

Trey smiling in his bouncy...He loves his bouncy!


Trey sleeping in his bouncy...Don't you think he's outgrowing it a bit? Del and I kid that he's going to be a grown man and still wanting to sleep in his bouncy...what do we do? Instead of singing "rock-a-bye baby on the tree top, when the wind blows the cradle will fall..." We sing, "rock-a-bye Squirty on the tree top, when the wind blows the bouncy will fall...when the bough breaks the bouncy will fall and down will come Squirty, bouncy and all." Shut up! :) No, we're not weird!


Look at those cute little feet! (Trey's, not mommy's!)


This is how Bear Cub stayed warm during the snow storm that came through last week (and while mom had no problem staying warm because she had 102 degree temperature!...It was great! Actually, the snow storm was kind of fun.)


This is how Chloe stayed warm during that mean ol' snow storm. I think the dogs knew it was freezing outside, even though it was an even 73 degrees inside the house.

I finally decided I should finish Trey's winter beany hat since we had such a huge snow storm and freezing weather. I used my knifty knitter to make it. He loves his hat... :)


Here's another picture if his hat, Trey (Del), and Daddy (Del).


Evidence of the horrible snow storm that we had...really, it was bad for Texas. This is the snow that caused businesses to close...children to stay home from school...and my middle eastern neighbor to make a snow angel in his front yard. Woo hoo! Go Texas weather!


Trey, still sporting his new hat and ready for a drive. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I need to go out and buy a bouncer? Or are you guys bringing one? If he loves it so much maybe we better have one around here. He is getting so cute I can hardly stand not being there to hold him!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

A cute kid that keeps getting cuter! Thanks for the update (via blog photos). Hope you guys are well - Merry Christmas a little early!

Tiffany said...

Tina, Hey I saw that you are reading my blog too, so fun. Your little guy is growing so big. He is adorable

Big Brother is watching you.