Thursday, December 14, 2006

4 Month Update

Trey on December 13th. He is four months old here.
Every month on the 13th Tina takes a picture of Trey in his crib like this
with his little blue bear sitting next to him. He's a happy boy!
Note: These jammies are 9 mo. old jammies!
Below are pictures of Trey in his Bumbo. He likes to sit up!



Update on Trey's 4 month checkup:

Tina took Trey today to the pediatrician today (Dec. 14th) and everything is normal. Trey is in the 85 percentile for weight, weighing 16.8 pounds. He is in the 75 percentile for length, measuring 25.7 inches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys: I know you think no one looks at these pictures, but you're wrong. I check the blog at least once a day. I absolutely love it. Keep it up!
Love, Mom

Big Brother is watching you.