Tuesday, December 05, 2006

O Holy Night

I want to wish our families a happy Merry Christmas. Click the link below to listen to a beautiful rendition of the Christmas classic, "O Holy Night."

http://www.users.qwest.net/~ourhome/ourhome/realaudio/holynight.mp3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who in the heck was trying to sing that beautiful song? He needs to find another job !

Del and Tina said...

Who is this "anonymous" person that keeps leaving comments? Perhaps I should disable anonymous comments.

Anonymous said...

Trust you guys to come up with that horrible rendition! Where the heck did you find that? I only hope they weren't trying to be serious! What a hoot!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh PLEASE change this beautiful song to a singer who can do it right ! Have a heart and get into the spirit of Christmas by REMOVING this person.......are you hard of hearing or something? Do you not recognize when a person sings WAY OFF key (among other ways of murdering a song???)

Anonymous said...

Instead of disabling anonymous comments, just disable this music??

Del and Tina said...

Aaargh, I'm being attacked by anonymous comment leavers!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Kenna and grandma's ears are still hurting from listening to your version of "O Holy Night" ! Where did you get this music ?!%$!!

Glad Christmas is over - maybe you can now remove the songs......Hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay, you caught me. Yes, I'm the anonymous ghost writer.....not anonymous anymore tho.......initials cj.

Big Brother is watching you.