
Trey
LOVES the computer!! I came in one day recently and he seriously had clicked on the Baby Einstein icon, started it, maximized it, turned on the volume, and was sitting on the couch watching it!

This is only a
VERY, VERY SMALL sampling of what our house looked like when we got our new floors in. Unfortunately, I could not take pictures of the actual installation because our furniture was blocking our closet door where I had the camera. It was a fun (and dusty) 2 days! But better now.

Just an idea of the crazy number of games we own. We had to take them out of our armoire to make moving the furniture easier on the installers. We're so nice.

Del spiking the ball!
Go Del! This is church men's volleyball. Trey and I like to go and cheer the team on (and visit with the wives!).

Del setting up the ball for a teammate.
Good play, Del!
This is how we have dinner at our house! No, not all the time! Ha. :) We got home from the volleyball game and I made sandwiches and we sat down to watch the season premier of
THE OFFICE that we had recorded earlier.
2 comments:
Sandwiches and Cereal ROCK! For dinner or anytime. I've been very busy lately and we're eating alot of both. The kids love it. My husband, not so much.
I am so glad I found your blog and got to catch up on the going ons of your life! I was so happy for you when Robin told me you had another one on the way. Tell your mom hi for me!!!
Post a Comment