I'll also upload a few pictures of our new flooring. After almost six years of a generic, apartment-style, beige carpet in the most heavily-trafficked parts of our house, we decided that it was time for a change. So, we finally broke down and had some wood flooring installed. Tina wanted to post some pictures of the carpet right before they removed it, but I think that the pictures might have grossed out our beloved readers.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
At least somebody's getting some use out of it...
If it weren't for my Sunday posts, this blog would never get updated! The subject of this post relates to the following video of Trey playing on our treadmill (which was recently moved to our study/office):
I'll also upload a few pictures of our new flooring. After almost six years of a generic, apartment-style, beige carpet in the most heavily-trafficked parts of our house, we decided that it was time for a change. So, we finally broke down and had some wood flooring installed. Tina wanted to post some pictures of the carpet right before they removed it, but I think that the pictures might have grossed out our beloved readers.




I'll also upload a few pictures of our new flooring. After almost six years of a generic, apartment-style, beige carpet in the most heavily-trafficked parts of our house, we decided that it was time for a change. So, we finally broke down and had some wood flooring installed. Tina wanted to post some pictures of the carpet right before they removed it, but I think that the pictures might have grossed out our beloved readers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the blog Tina! I feel like I'm sufficiently caught up on all the goings on at the Mecham's house. Great to talk to you today. It's great to see your parents. They look the exact same. How come I don't?
The floor looks fantastic! Was it throughout your house? Mom
Everywhere except the two kids bedrooms and where we have tile. Soooo, it's in the living room, study, formal dining, master bedroom and hallways. :)
Tina
Post a Comment