Thursday, December 27, 2007

THE SUNS GAME!

We got to go to a Suns game while in Arizona thanks to Brian (and his season tickets)! It was very awesome! We had great seats, as you can tell...maybe the 10th row at the top of the key. Here Steve Nash is dribbling the ball. It was awesome to see them play up close...

Okay, I can't tell who is shooting here, but if I were to guess, I would say Chris Bosch because he scored over 20 points on free throws alone that night and a 42 point game high.

Okay, this is really very embarrassing, but I wore a RED SHIRT with WHITE SLEEVES! Which is only totally the Toronto Raptors' colors! Oh, so embarrassing! Brian kept teasing me and saying things like, "Your team is really making a come back..." as if Toronto were catching up to the Suns and I was cheering for them. Oh my.

No comments:

Big Brother is watching you.