Friday, December 14, 2007

It's Christmas Time!

Does anyone else's house look like this when you are wrapping presents? Those are socks on the floor from Del's sock drawer. It's hard to get much done when you have a little toddler at your feet...or maybe I should say it's hard to keep things clean while doing other things with a toddler at your feet. Do you like the N'Sync picture above the bed...that's Del's gift he got for Christmas last year. We are graced by it's presence every day! Thanks Jen and Corey! (I think it was you guys!)

Our biggest nativity...this is by Willow Tree. I love it. I participated in the stake nativity event this year and donated about 4 or so nativities. It was open to the public and had hundreds of nativities that were donated by all the wards in our stake. It was really neat. One of the neatest things was a Christmas tree with only nativity ornaments...all different kinds. It was just so neat and beautiful. They belonged to just one woman in the stake. She collects them. Very neat reminder of the true meaning of Christmas, the celebration of the Savior's birth.


Some more Christmas decorations.


A few weeks ago I was in the mood to paint two walls in our kitchen, so I bought some yellow paint (first) and tried it out.

I really liked the yellow paint, but I didn't think it looked right with our cabinets...soooo....

I repainted the walls with this beige color. I think it looks okay now...I guess.


Here's our mantle. It's a little blurry.


No comments:

Big Brother is watching you.