Sunday, October 28, 2007

SOCKS & COOKIES

Okay, don't ask me why, but we like to put our socks on Trey and then laugh and take pictures. Here he is sporting his dad's church/work socks.

Wearing his dad's socks.

Here's a picture from several months ago (April 19th, to be exact). Trey is wearing his mommy's socks.

Song: "One of these things is not like the other..." So I was decorating the cookies and intended to frost the crescent shaped cookie yellow for a moon, but it just looked too much like a banana, so I had to finish it off with green tips.

Del cutting out the cookies for baking. He cut and baked and I decorated. He left the best part for me! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tina - what sugar cookie recipe do you use? I love how you used the thin black frosting to write/decorate. Email that recipe, too! They look so tasty!

Big Brother is watching you.