Friday, August 17, 2007

Tagged!

My friend, Brynn, just "tagged" me (Tina)...so here goes...

4 Jobs I've Had:
1. Airline Ticket Clerk at Fujitsu
2. Receptionist JCPenney Corp. Headquarters
3. Editor/Proofreader Final Edit dept. at Phone Directories Co. (Blueline specialist, Asst. Supervisor)
4. Scopist (edit court reporter transcripts)

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. It's a Wonderful Life
4. Bandits

4 Favorite Movies:
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Bandits
4. Rat Race

4 Places I've Lived:
Orem, Utah
Mesa, Arizona
Maceio, Alagoas, Brazil
Salem, Oregon

4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. 24
2. LOST
3. The Office
4. How I Met Your Mother

4 Favorite Places I've Visited:
1. San Diego, California
2. Oahu, Hawaii
3. Jefferson, Texas
4. Charleston, South Carolina

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican (burritos!)
2. American (good burgers/steaks/Dr. Pepper!)
3. Italian (pizza & pasta)
4. Chinese (sweet & sour pork or chicken)

4 websites I visit daily:
1. mittromney.com
2. fivebrothers.mittromney.com
3. simplyradiant.blogspot.com
4. friends' blogs

4 Favorite Books:
1. Killer Angels
2. To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Harlan Coben books
4. The Secret Life of Bees

4 favorite hobbies:
reading
scrapbooking
quilting
making crafty stuff

4 people I tag:
Tiffany Lowe
Jen Nikolaus
Amberly Mecham
Colette Mecham

Now you guys just answer on your blogs the questions I did here, or anyone else who wants to can do it too! For instance, I think Del needs to answer these questions too!!

Tina

No comments:

Big Brother is watching you.