I was feeding him one day, and I thought I'd try to take a picture without the flash. I think he has food in his hair.
I believe that he was about to head to church in this picture. Nice and casual!
This is the best we could do for his 12-month picture! Note the odd expression on his face.
I'm including this last picture only to show the amazing amount of damage that Trey has inflicted on his crib.
2 comments:
Trey is so cute and so big! I like also the recent mohawk pictures. Hope you guys are well! We miss you.
p.s. - my sister and brother-in-law moved to Austin and LOVE it. They never stop talking about how much they love Texas and how we need to visit. They're actively recruting people to move there. How close is Austin to Dallas?
Only 3 hours! That's not too far. Increases our push to visit the great state of Texas. I obviously saw your post on Steph's blog (or our blog, but it's too good to be mine).
Sadly with my work schedule (I'm working nights this month) Steph and I communicate via comments on her blog. So I saw yours. I was thinking about you guys recently, then remembered your blog and had my fill of Mechams, as I was a month or two behind, so it was nice to catch up on you guys.
Thanks for the posted pictures. Take care missed friends!
Post a Comment