Wow. A blog. Look at me, I'm blogging!
I guess the main purpose of this so-called blog will be to give family and friends across the country (nay, the WORLD!) a chance to keep in touch with us...because, you know, we're really hard to reach (home phone, two cell phones, physical address, several email addresses, IM, etc.). We're expecting a baby on or about September 2, 2006, so this blog will focus heavily on said baby, our first human child. We have two dog babies, so we're already pros at being parents. I've heard that raising dogs is the exact same as raising children. We'll see how that goes...our child's crate is all ready.
The current big debate between me and Tina is what we should call our son. I thought we had pretty well decided that he'd be the "Third," so the official name-on-the-birth-certificate had already been determined. Within the past week or so, Tina has decided that the official name is still up in the air. Assuming that she and I can re-decide that our son will be the "Third," we still don't know what we'll call him on a day-to-day basis. Do we want to have two Dels in the house, like my dad and I had to deal with? Do we come up with some random name that has no connection to his given name or to the fact that he's the "Third"? Do we go with something like Tripp or Trey or Trace, or something that at least indicates that he's the "Third"? These are all good questions...very good questions indeed.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so fun to read this. Del Wayne, you are so funny! You should write a column in a magazine or something! I loved seeing Tina so pregnant and your dog babies are so cute! I've never seen them. I'll keep reading so keep writing and put some baby pictures on when you have the baby.
Post a Comment