My parents have been talking about and getting ready for Kayle's wedding reception now for weeks (months?)...Kayle is my niece's friend and the Miller family knows my parents...I think...at least they do now! They are in our Stake at church. Anyway, so my parents 1. had a new retaining wall put in 2. had landscaper put in some flowers/shrubbery 3. Dad built a fire pit and benches, etc., etc., etc.
TA DA! Here is their backyard! I got pictures on the day of while everyone was still setting up. I actually ended up not going to the reception because 1. I don't really know Kayle and 2. I didn't get an invitation (but some lady--who I don't know who she is--said to come) 3. I didn't feel like getting makeup on and chasing my kids around... (I feel like numbering things today.)
OH, and by the way...Del was asked to be the DJ!! DJ Jazzy Del.
OH, and by the way...Del was asked to be the DJ!! DJ Jazzy Del.
Trey running up the steps.
The landscapers planting 1. flowers 2. shrubbery
Pretty! This used to be sloped with JUST GRASS...that was it. Now it's level and pretty with a stone walk way.
Preparations! J loved seeing what was going on. And I loved the creativity of everything...color scheme, they had a photo booth...for their "sign in" book they had a large poster with a tree (no leaves) and people could put their finger print in green paint (leaves) and sign their name by it and they already had a frame to put it in after it was done. So cool looking. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it.
Still more preparing...thus the scissors...don't think they fit in, do you?
No comments:
Post a Comment