Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What have you been doing today??



This is what I've been doing...


...putting together the Thomas the Train set I got for Trey off of Craig's list.  I have Act. Days tonight, so I knew if I didn't get it put together he would be hounding me all day for stuff to do and it would be hard to get things done and second, I needed the pieces off the floor to get ready for Act. Days.  I think I'm getting pretty good at this!  I learn something new all the time...what little pieces do, where they go, etc.  This has been one of the best investments!  :)  I highly recommend it...and so does Trey.  Do you like his train pajamas?

1 comment:

Chris said...

how fun & rewarding. By the way, Brant & I LOVE how expressive Trey is. It's fun to watch

Big Brother is watching you.