Happy Anniversary. I am so thrilled for you guys!!! Sadie looks so cute and trey is one handsome kiddo. I am still waiting for a phone call Tina. Hey maybe I will call you again. Love ya!
11 years! Wow! We'll be celebrating our 9th this year. We have to agree; the time goes fast! Love the skinny carrot. I am trying to coax Jamie into planting one in our backyard...maybe a fall one. The kids look great!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I am so thrilled for you guys!!! Sadie looks so cute and trey is one handsome kiddo. I am still waiting for a phone call Tina. Hey maybe I will call you again.
Love ya!
11 years! Wow! We'll be celebrating our 9th this year. We have to agree; the time goes fast! Love the skinny carrot. I am trying to coax Jamie into planting one in our backyard...maybe a fall one. The kids look great!
Post a Comment