This blog is dedicated to the sharing of pictures, thoughts, ideas, and comments. It is also dedicated to world domination.
So precious, congrats again!!!
Congrats! How fun to have another girl in your home! I can imagine that Sadie isn't too happy with the "show casing" via video camera...wait until she gets older and gets you back for it, Del!
Congrats!!! She's beautiful. And I think she looks just like Tina.
Congrats!!I'm so proud of you guys somehow having a girl in this boy-dominated family! Way to go!!She's SOOOOOO CUTE!!! And I'm SO jealous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So precious, congrats again!!!
Congrats! How fun to have another girl in your home! I can imagine that Sadie isn't too happy with the "show casing" via video camera...wait until she gets older and gets you back for it, Del!
Congrats!!! She's beautiful. And I think she looks just like Tina.
Congrats!!
I'm so proud of you guys somehow having a girl in this boy-dominated family! Way to go!!
She's SOOOOOO CUTE!!!
And I'm SO jealous!
Post a Comment