I haven't written/posted in awhile because I've been sick. Sorry. Also, Del and I are expecting another baby, for those of you who don't know! Yea! We're excited. I'll be happy when this first trimester is over...hopefully, the morning sickness will be over then too. I'm 2 1/2 months along. Here are some photos that I've taken over the last several weeks since last posting. It might take a few entries to include all the ones I want to.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats you guys! I am so excited for you! Does Trey have any clue that you're going to have another little one running around? He's going to be such a great big brother!
Baby no. 2!! Thats great! We are so excited for you. Trey is getting so big. I love the shoe picture. Bronson loves to play in Ben's shoes. Its so funny to watch them try to walk around.
Post a Comment