Sunday, April 20, 2008

New camera --- any comments are welcome

Tina really wanted a new camera, so we gave up portability and got us a fancy camera! Now, you, dear blog readers, will be the judges of whether this new camera was worth it. Here are a couple of pictures that Tina took with the new camera. Admittedly, she's still figuring out all the bells and whistles, but what do you think so far?




I'm sure we'll be posting more pictures soon...once we figure out how to use the new equipment.

5 comments:

Stacy Whitman said...

Ha! My google-fu is still strong!

Guess who found you, once she remembered your last name?

Hello from Stacy, formerly of PDC fame. How are you guys?? Apparently you've had at least one child.

I, however, have remained single. And perhaps I can blame you, Tina. Because I just realized how many years it's been since you gave me those two long-sleeved shirts, and I still wear them in the winter. Perhaps it's time to update the wardrobe... (Just kidding. Those shirts were recently only brought out on really cold days where I don't care if the collar is a little ratty.) But you should know: they had a good life. I just sold them on a yard sale *last month*.

Which is actually what made me think of you guys and I'm so glad to find you! Let's catch up sometime! My personal blog is at http://norroway.livejournal.com (to see most of the entries you need an LJ account, as I friends-lock a lot) and my professional blog is at http://slwhitman.livejournal.com (children's books, as I am now a children's book editor).

Glad to find you again!

Unknown said...

What kind of camera did you guys buy? I have been dying for an SLR, but of course that $800 purchase will have to wait! I like the pictures you took, though. Looks like a good one! Oh, and awesome job uploading that footage of Trey. So dang cute! Miss you guys!

Del and Tina said...

Stacy! It's so good to hear from you!! Why don't you email us so that we can catch up. Our email is: mechams@verizon.net

Tina :)

Del and Tina said...

Jen,

We got a Nikon D40 (new) off of ebay. I'll see if Del can send you the link.

Tina :)

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Big Brother is watching you.