Saturday, February 16, 2008

Trey & Valentine's Day

Trey dressed for church wearing his suit and tie and "future missionary" name tag. He is officially in nursery now, too! What a big boy!

Here he is all ready for church and playing with a coat hanger.

Trey loves it when Grandma Cindy brings him a cookie! Thanks, Grandma!

This is a rug sweeper like they use in restaurants that I got Del for Valentine's day. We decided this would be good since Trey cries when we use the vacuum. This way we can have a little more "cleanliness" in between vacuums. Trey loves it!

For our Valentine's day dinner I made lasagna, salad, peaches and garlic toast. I got Del some of the treats that he likes and the sweeper. He got me my Fossil bag/purse (see post below) and some cherry sours and a card where he wrote down many of the historical facts regarding Valentine's day. Thanks, honey! :) I got him a card from the dogs, Trey made him a Valentine's letter, and I got him a card too. We spent the rest of the evening checking our fantasy sports teams and we watched an episode of Lost on the computer.

No comments:

Big Brother is watching you.