Tuesday, July 17, 2007

11 Months Old!

He's 11 months old! I think he's looking longer & leaner. He's growing up!


It was difficult to get him to sit still for his picture. I got a lot of these kinds of pictures.

Getting ready to get his teeth brushed after his bath.

Del brushing Trey's teeth.

Trey playing in his bedroom.

Standing up!


Playing on the floor in his bedroom with mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trey is so cute and so big!

Was thinking about you guys and hope you're well. Happy Anniversary - Steph and I sing the same song you guys do (okay, mostly me).

Take care!

Melissa Stadler said...

Hey Del and Tina! It is your long lost cousin, Melissa Stadler (Driggs). I found your blog from Jen and it is great. Trey is so cute and getting so big! I love this age - it is one of my favorites.
I am so impressed with Del's cooking skills! That cake is amazing Del and I want to see more culinary creations from you. Have a great day!

Alex said...

awww how cute

Mechams said...

Good to see you guys through pictures on the internet if no other way. I really like the cake picture too. Hope Texas is treating you right.

Big Brother is watching you.