Trey turned 7 months old on March 13, 2007. I had to take these pictures without Tina's assistance or set-up skills; I was lucky I even got the right teddy bear propped up next to him. In retrospect, I probably should have changed his shirt before taking these pictures...oh well. You get to see Trey in all his messy glory!
Here are some other pictures of Trey. This first one is a bit of a mystery because we're still not sure who took it. Trey's sitting in his old car-seat, which we don't use anymore because he's outgrown it. We think that Tina's mom might have taken it.
And here's Trey in his "new" car-seat (well, we've had it for a little while now). Does it seem like he smiles a lot? He loves to cuddle up with blankets.
Trey's cousin Ashley baby-sat him while Tina and I went out to celebrate her [Tina's] birthday. This is how we found Trey when we got home.
Busily chewing on a toy. We think that he might be close to getting a few new teeth!
Tina tried taking pictures of Trey while he was playing with this "tummy time" toy, but he kept blinking at just the right time. This was the best one she got, but Chloe's head got in the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment