Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Half a year!

Trey's six months old! It's February 13th, and Trey was born on August 13th. We celebrated his half-birthday by taking a picture of him in his crib, next to a teddy bear.
...Okay, so we've done this same thing every month since he was born.



Trey already has an astounding number of toys...and I'm pretty sure that that number will increase at a staggering rate for many years to come. Here he is enjoying some toys while sitting in his Boppy.

Here's Trey sporting a new outfit that Larry and Stephanie Ford got him. Thanks, Larry and Stephanie!

He likes to chew on things, as you can see from this picture:

1 comment:

Stephanie Ford said...

I'm so glad the outfit fit him! We bought it quite a long time ago and it took us a long time to mail it so I was afraid that it was too late since Trey is getting so big! Larry taped that box by-the-way so I'm sorry if it was hard to open!

Big Brother is watching you.